After the offshore substation has been installed successfully it became necessary to establish cable connections, remove transportation locks, and to put the power station into service on a step-by-step basis. All valid safety standards for a running an offshore power station have been taken into account. Parallel to the technical know-how evidence for safety trainings were essential for this deployment. On behalf of the client Alstom Grid GmbH our offshore construction manager has taken over full responsibility for resource planning, coordination of teams and vessels in the Baltic Sea as well as construction supervision on site.
- Operational lead and construction supervision
- Production scheduling and planning
- Organization of transport services for crew, material, and supplies on-shore and offshore
- Coordination of accommodation vessels, transport vessels and CTVs
- Supervision of all works offshore